Want to work in marketing and events?
Become a part of the incredible events we produce for brands and agencies nationwide.
We are looking for versatile individuals to join our team. You’ll play a critical role in our clients’ success by working in the exciting, fast-paced environment of our ongoing promotional events, including driving our trucks. Ideal candidates want to work in one or more of the following categories:
PROJECT LEAD: Work with the team to execute events during all phases of the project.
BRAND AMBASSADOR: Generate excitement, attract a crowd, connect one-on-one with customers, provide product samples when available.
FOOD SERVICE: Food handling. Cook and serve food to customers.
- Have a productive attitude and be a team player.
- Be versatile and willing to do a variety of tasks to produce a perfect event.
- Customer-facing candidates need to have an enthusiastic personality and be a people person.
- Relevant experience within event production, as a brand ambassador, or in the service industry is a plus, but is not required.
- VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE: You must be willing to drive a food truck from our fleet that can be from 24’ to 34’.
- Flexible Schedule: Our hours vary depending on the project and so does the length of each day. Willingness to take this on is essential. You should also be prepared to travel to event locations. Most of our projects occur in the greater NYC area, but we also operate campaigns nationwide that vary in duration from 1 day to 7 months. We don’t expect our Team Members to be on the road for 7 months, but a willingness to travel in stints of up to 30 days is helpful. We often work long hours for stretches of 3-4 days at a time.
- For Food Service positions: Basic cooking, food safety, and food handling experience is necessary. Food Safety certifications like Servsafe are a plus; we are willing to pay for and provide training to obtain your certification.
- For Project Lead positions: You must be technology fluent. That means using email to communicate, and working with computer software like Outlook, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint. You should have basic A/V abilities including connecting content to a TV screen via USB, HDMI, etc.
Most of our projects occur in the greater NYC area. However, we do operate campaigns nationwide.
Fill out the form to be contacted by a hiring manager!
Not in the right place? Contact us here if you want us to promote your brand.